it's been full-on, non-stop busy. working in education means that september is the busiest time going. it's great but exhausting. add to that my parents making a trip over to see us and it's been a busy couple of weeks!
but it's also been oh-so-wonderful!
i've done some canning.
we've been to the paralympics (with marvellous & the barton boy)
there's been bits of knitting and this weekend, finally, a little sewing. but i should probably briefly reflect on august. (even if it was weeks ago!)
- finished the nehemiah study - have decided that workbook studies definitely speak to my 'student' personality
- started up the end bits of the bible
in a yeartwo years
- memory work flagged (again) but did get 2 tim 3:16&17 suitably lodged in my brain and my heart
- read the art of fielding and hold love strong (gripped my heart that one)
- ww continued to be a great way of losing weight, lost a total of 9 lbs by the end of august and 12 inches overall!
- finished knitting the poncho - needs to be blocked
- got some bits finished in different rooms of the house, which feels very very good!
- canned (a bit) of strawberry-peach jam
- keep on with the scripture memorisation
- keep on with the daily bible study - it's so nearly finished!
- tune into the beth moore simulcast
- finish crazy love
- read two fiction books
- make my goal weight and evaluate where i'm at physically
- hit the gym at minimum three days a week
- new knitting project needed
- finish the drapes
- simple sewing projects in the form of jersey infinity scarves!
- green tomato chutney (the tomatoes aren't going to ripen this year, are they?)