- i don't always change the water cooler bottle when i know it's close to empty. i already change it about twice as much as anyone else because my office is across the hall. i know, it would be nice of me to change it every time, i'm working on it.
- i bought new shoes on my way to work this morning. but they are pretty shiny gold-bronze, and they are supposed to "tone my legs" while i walk - i'm a sucker for advertising. does it make it better that they were on massively reduced?
- i'm officially banned from the banana republic/gap website i can barely control myself - case in point: two (!) pairs of skinny jeans and a skirt - but again all reduced - shocking to think i used to buy full price!
- for the second friday in a row i've started the day with a massage - it seems less luxurious when i also mention that the therapist literally digs his elbow into my thigh - none of this relaxing stuff - unless by relaxing you mean pushing yourself as hard as you can into the bed to make it hurt less :) healing is officially painful.
- i had sushi for lunch, I wasn't organised enough to make my lunch today - but man the sushi was good
- i've missed the gym twice this week - i'm telling myself it's because the knee is sore and needs a rest - really i'm just a little bit lazy
- i've become slightly obsessed with doing my nails, by which i mean, paying someone to do them for me
- i'm still trying to figure out how to get to the steam room at the gym this weekend, i think of it as a poor woman's spa.
- it's really cold here right now, actually really cold. i self-soothed this morning with a starbucks hot chocolate. it was yummy.
:posted on the go: