- memorised jer 31:3 & psalm 34:1
- finished reading the power of a praying wife - this book has completely brought my prayer life, for our marriage and for my husband, alive! i worked my way through this book day by day this month and intend to continue to do so daily, but i can see how if we were walking through a difficult season i may turn to just a few prayers for specific times.
- started nehemiah: a heart that can break, by kelly minter, alongside the living proof beth moore blog, this is my first workbook bible study and i am already loving it. having specific things to do each day and questions to answer is definitely my style! i'm so looking forward to this summer spent in nehemiah.
- canada - by richard ford was an epic tale. it is a story of crime, but really it is a story of how we are redeemed, of how our past does not dictate our future, of how life can be shambles and slowly it can be pieced back together, of how life can seem very good and within hours a life can change. it's long but in a good way.
- still reading francis chan's crazy love.
- i'm struggling in this area. partly it's my own issue, seeing progress as only a weight issue. but with all the gym time i'm doing, i'm not losing pure weight. i'm trying to come to terms with that. but i am doing very well with rehab - i'm single leg pressing more than 60kg, i'm choosing to work exercise into my daily life and i'm working on my head space regarding my body and my weight.
- sewing has happened.
- knitting has happened.
- crochet has happened.
- baking has happened.
- i'll try to post about each in time.
we're away on vacation for the middle two weeks - hello california and ontario! i'm so looking forward to some summer reading, warm weather and being active.
- keep up with my nehemiah daily study, and video sessions
- continue with memorisation - this week we're memorising neh 2:18: i told them how the gracious hand of my god had been on me.
- reading the goon squad a recommendation from julie at fresh basil - and liking it already.
- summer reading choices are coming later this week, so stay tuned!
- we're running in a colour run in a couple weeks, a 5K where they throw colour dye at you the whole time and you end up a rainbow - sound hilarious and really fun, plus i'm doing this with one of my old running partners who's moved to the Bay Area, so that's awesome.
- i have a goal to break a sweat, from movement and not from humidty or heat, 5 days a week this month.
- i'm going to focus this month on inches. i'm hoping to lose two inches overall. and i'm not going to look at a scale for a month
- some plane creativity is upcoming - namely, crocheting and socks, but that will be good!
- i started our new living room drapes over the weekend, one is done, the other, isn't started, i'd like to be finished by the end of july.