Wednesday 23 February 2011

time to pray.

rather than blogging about my own situation today.

i'd like to ask you to spend the time you'd normally take to read this, praying for the people affected by the earthquake in christchurch, nz*.

i believe that god is listening...


dec 2010 sunset over lyttelton harbour - location of the epicentre of the quake



4-6 'I've heard your prayer. I have seen your tears. Here's what I'll do:...I'll save both you and this city...I have my hand on this city.  (Isaiah 38:5, The Message)




*for those interested tvnz and the nzherald are good sources of up-to-date information.

2 comments:

  1. we were in Christchurch 3 years ago...loved all of it so much, including that cathedral. So we have been praying and sending our happy thoughts down there, and are sending you guys big hugs as well. May each day feel a little brighter for you and Jaime, and his people back home.

    ReplyDelete