Wednesday 21 March 2012

photo.

a too-far-away friend is a much better photographer than i could ever hope to be. her images inspire me and the work she does, and the reasons she does it are inspiring too.

take a peek at her blog post today. it took my breath away. and her words. oh they are something also.

a.b. is set to arrive in 12 hours. i'm about to run to homegroup (hoping they kept some dinner for this late-at-work-girl.)

so so excited for this weekend and just spending time doing nothing with my single most favourite sibling (ok so she's my only sibling, but it's a sister thing, ya know?)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your time with your sister! I LOVE when family comes over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell AB a big hello! Can't wait to hear what you all get up to!
    x

    ReplyDelete